Ladies :

FireflyEyes

44 years seems somehow high...though I would be willing to add a few more

Busty_Nerd

And why shouldn't anyone be judged ?

It's not about being judged. That is unavoidable, and I'm totally cool with whatever people want to think about me as it doesn't really affect me either way. It's the tone of this thread that's bothersome. For one, you describe sex partners as a body count which is a very degrading way to look at sex, it would be different if you included your reasons for asking only women and calling it a 'body count' and included a thoughtful blurb for why you're asking. And then you only ask this to women like you want to put your judgements on how promiscuous women are, if you included everyone I definitely wouldn't in this thread offering my opinion. But this is just what i'm observing.

Ehri

It's not about being judged. That is unavoidable, and I'm totally cool with whatever people want to think about me as it doesn't really affect me either way. It's the tone of this thread that's bothersome. For one, you describe sex partners as a body count which is a very degrading way to look at sex, it would be different if you included your reasons for asking only women and calling it a 'body count' and included a thoughtful blurb for why you're asking. And then you only ask this to women like you want to put your judgements on how promiscuous women are, if you included everyone I definitely wouldn't in this thread offering my opinion. But this is just what i'm observing.
He was talking about murder, not sex x)

Jamessweict

StormGain is a crypto exchange where you can buy, sell and exchange various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Tether, Dash, Monero, Tron and other tokens. The exchange has a trading terminal available, as well as browser and mobile versions for user convenience.
However, the most unique feature of StormGain is the "miner" (faucet) feature that allows you to earn cryptocurrency without any investment. You can click a button every 4 hours to earn satoshis. Once your balance reaches the minimum amount of $10, you can transfer that money to your account.
You can then use your savings to trade on the exchange and withdraw your earnings at any convenient time. StormGain provides a unique opportunity for beginner traders who want to start trading cryptocurrency without large investments.
+you get 3$ for registration now Link to the exchange https://app.stormgain.com/friend/BNS73461703