Friends..

yaris

Will we be able to have the option to accept or decline a * Friends* request?. I don't want all and sundry following me without my permission, Thank you. Sorry this is in the wrong section, i am a klutz!

Claire8

Will we be able to have the option to accept or decline a * Friends* request?. I don't want all and sundry following me without my permission, Thank you. Sorry this is in the wrong section, i am a klutz!

YES YARIS!! Fab idea!! sometimes you don't want to be followed by someone etc, good suggestion, I second this!!

Busty_Nerd

Honestly that's a great idea if it follows similar ideas like facebooks where you accept people's follows as opposed to just following people generally? I can see both arguments. It never bothered me. But I can understand why someone would not want a bunch of dick pic profile pics following them randomly.

Debz

Just to add to this, it's possible to add yourself as a friend. So click on your name on the link, select Friend and that's it - you're friends with yourself. I'm not sure if this should be classed as a bug or a feature!

Stanthropical

Followers/friends is a built-in forum software feature and it cannot be altered in this manner (at least not in these versions). Use your privacy settings to restrict who can and cannot see your activity and profile.

Last edited: