SChat Changelog 2021

pendulum

Administrator
v0.92.4 (February 10)
  • Unrecognized commands are no longer sent as public messages
  • Moderators can no longer kick or kill moderators with the same or higher status, or themselves
  • WHOIS usernames can be autocompleted with the @-prefix
  • Default expiry for bans is set to 3 days

pendulum

Administrator
v0.95.5 (February 19)
  • New custom emojis
  • Username colors can be either gender colored (new default), unique (old mode), or turned off in your preferences
  • Various improvements to reduce UI glitches

pendulum

Administrator
v0.96.1 (February 24)
  • Global messaging for moderators, available through commands and the admin panel
  • Users no longer appear to be from the US or born in 1970 by default.
    • For the time being, your forum profile 'Location' will be used if it matches a country name (United Kingdom) or code (UK).

Last edited:

Carterheeva

HI!
Very long really dumb story but stuck in Abq until tomorrow and boyfriend is already gone. His loss is your chance I m not a size queen but bigger is better Pick me up and don t be a jerk and you ll be balls deep tonight May or may not record it for my OF page. We can discuss this it s definitely …

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

SEE MY PROFILE>>>>>>evanston hookups sites<<<<<<

Casual dating typically involves getting to know someone on a more personal level, engaging in activities together, and potentially developing a connection over time. It can lead to more meaningful relationships while hooking up is usually more focused on physical intimacy without necessarily leading to emotional involvement or commitment. It's important to communicate your intentions and boundaries clearly with your partner to ensure both parties are on the same page.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45
gay hookup website smyrna ga
adult meetup sites in south suffolk
yuba city random sex with strangers
free gay hookups near chesapeake va
daily hookups near victoria

Carterheeva

HI!
Nice gentleman, seeking a younger lady to hang out, dinners movies. Possible relationship.

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

SEE MY PROFILE>>>>>>monterey park casual sex finder<<<<<<

Casual dating typically involves getting to know someone in a more relaxed setting, spending time together, and potentially developing a deeper connection over time. On the other hand, hooking up usually implies a more physical and immediate encounter without necessarily the intention of forming a long-term commitment. Ultimately, the choice between casual dating and hooking up depends on individual preferences and what one is looking for in a relationship. It's important to communicate openly and honestly with potential partners to ensure both parties are on the same page.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45

grannies looking for sex trenton
quick sex sites owensboro
best sex hookup app mountain view
find a hookup near catalina foothills az
rancho penasquitos singles hookup site
oregon casual sex hook up
best lesbian hookup apps ocala fl
yonkers casual sex app
adult sex date sites pharr tx
horny women meet redlands ca